From the homes nestled among well manicured lawns with tree lined streets to the apartments connected to the hustle and bustle of community activity there are scores of possibilities in home styles at Lebanon Valley Brethren Home.
If you are looking for a place where you can enjoy quiet views of farm fields, trees, flowers and neighborly streets then you have come home to one of our 173 duplexes. As you enter your home you are welcomed by our open floor plan opening first to the living room where we are sure you will spend endless hours with family and friends. Test your culinary skills in your eat in kitchen complete with all major appliances which we will repair and replace when needed.
Consider adding a Florida Room to your duplex so that you have surrounding windows which will allow sweet sunlight to filter into your additional great room. When guests visit they can stay in their guest room while you are nearby in your master bedroom with an attached half bath.
Our 37 cottages offer the duplex lifestyle, but have square footage similar to our apartments. These cottages are set up in a neighborhood townhouse style and are settled on one floor, some with basements, some without basements, but all have off street parking.
If you prefer to be connected to the hub of activity then you will want to choose one of our 130 apartments that allows for studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and some deluxe models all connected to our main building. When it’s raining, snowing, too hot or you just plain want to be in our gym and pool fast or you need a prescription filled in our pharmacy, or are coming to one of our many social functions just walk right down the hall and you’re there.
You can live the carefree retirement lifestyle you’ve heard your friends talk about. While residing in a duplex, cottage or apartment your monthly maintenance fee will cover:
- Water, Sewer and Trash
- Electric (in the Wheaton and Wayland Garden Apartments only)
- 24 Hour Lifeline phone system for medical emergencies
- 24 Hour Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance both interior and exterior of your home, cottage or apartment.
- Membership to our gym, pool, pool classes and whirlpool
- Twice a year specific housekeeping
- Priority Access to the Health Center which includes Personal Care, Dementia Care, and Nursing Care.
- Access to our Community Center so you can enjoy great programs, seminars, dining options, salon treatments, banking services, grocery services and more.
- Each duplex comes equipped with a refrigerator, stove, microwave above the stove, garbage disposal, dishwasher, washer and dryer. We will work to maintain these appliances and either repair or replace them when necessary.
- Each cottage comes equipped with a refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal, washer and dryer. We will work to maintain these appliances and either repair or replace them when necessary.
- Each apartment comes equipped with a refrigerator, stove, microwave above the stove (except for Royer Garden), garbage disposal (except for Wayland Gardens), dishwashers (in Royer West and Wayland Garden), and washers and dryers (except for Royer Gardens). We will work to maintain these appliances and either repair or replace them when necessary.